Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 3 - 1 New Website for 365 days ~ Better Living Through Superheroes!

Day 3 - 1 New Website for 365 days ~ Better Living Through Superheroes! From Day 2 to Day 3...

I started my blog to get others to join in on my journey to find cool websites to share and I realized I didn't even know what the word BLOG meant so I googled it to see what it meant.

Blog Means Better Living on Google
What does that mean? Better living on google! Then I started trying to understand why I bought this computer in the first place. I really can't tell you how the computer companies got me to buy this computer or why? Pay my bills, socialize with my friends on Facebook - Wait a minute - I didn't even know Facebook existed or what it was when I bought this computer (2005) In my middle aged world  I thought my High School friends were dead or a figment of my imagination,  Has my computer purchase and the internet found my reality. Maybe? I guess I should say thank you to someone for giving me a purpose. Wait a minute!  I had a purpose before my computer I was and I am a great mom, an intelligent woman with place to go and things to see. Or is my reality in cyberspace? Pinch me and let me know I am still alive ~ ouch that hurt! Ok, I'm still alive.

Well whether I bought it to pay bills, socialize or whatever I still am on my challenge to find one new websites everyday so here we go. Since we are using the word BLOG - Better living on Google. I used google and search the word better living and this is what I found.

http://insidepulse.com/2011/07/19/grant-morrisons-manifesto-better-living-through-superheroes/
Grant Morrison’s Manifesto: Better Living Through Superheroes
by Will Cooling - July 19, 2011

How ironic? I was just talking about what the word BLOG meant and when I searched for better living I found it through Superheroes! So I guess I should ask do Superheroes make your life better? I know they made mine better for today. The article is very interesting.

Since anyone who knows how to meta tag better than others get to the top of the list. I am trying to dig deeper and find something more up-to-date to report on.

KEEP READING and join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment